Thursday, March 20, 2014

One Year Later

Hard to believe it's been a year since I first started the Continuity Zone. It started out being only a chronology blog only to later envolve into a one of the most viewed new blogs of the year. The highlights being the Matrix Databank series (Part 11 will be published soon; not stating the date given my workload), plus my reviews of the last two TV specials, Dark Eyes 2, Trial of the Valeyard and most of all The Light at the End.

To commemorate the one year anniversary, I'll have a repost of my Bernice Summerfield reviews beginning with the first series, followed my the King of Sontar review and the long awaited Season-to-Season review of the Classic Series will kick off late next week with Seasons 1 and 2. Also, I will go forth in updating the Gallifrey page to accomodate the timeline of stories taking place on there pre and post Big Finish series.

Stay tuned, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment